1. The slodkiwentzl.pl website automatically collects information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The following types of cookies are used within the Website: a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users may change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.